Total cop-out post today. I don't have the energy to write several sentences about one particular topic; all I can muster up are bullet points. I'm old and it's a Monday - I'm amazed I managed to drive into work today.
- Overheard on a cooking show today: "...and if you're vegetarian, you can make this salad with tuna. It's just as delicious!"
- Thank you for the Reese's peanut butter egg, Tosha.
- Whatever is making me sneeze today, stop it. Shoo.
- I am in a really bad, irritable, stinky mood today. And I already ate my peanut butter egg.
- My keys are in Kent. Say that ten times fast. Whilst drunk and without making that last word sound really rude.
- I am so tired that I almost fell asleep on the way up the stairs at work this morning. I was holding an enormous pillow at the time, which probably didn't help.
- What should we have for dinner tonight?