it's just my allergies, honest
Time again for Ed and Martine's monthly monkey. This month: confess to crying at the movies!
Films that have made me weepy:
- Au Revoir Les Enfants - it's an incredibly sad story, beautifully told (even with subtitles).
- Truly, Madly, Deeply - I know most people think this film is utter soppy rubbish, but I saw this shortly after my Grandma died. Seeing a loved one coming back to someone else broke my heart.
- Return of the King - It must have been hormones. Shaddup.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - the end bit when she loses the kitty makes me misty-eyed.
- Dead Poet's Society - you try not getting weepy during the "Oh captain, my captain" bit. Go on, try.
- Matrix Reloaded - but my god, was that an awful film.