- Loving breastfeeding again. I missed it.
- Getting little blocks of sleep in between feeds.
- I've lost 1st 8lbs (22 lbs) since Isla's birth. I think I'll only have about 1st (14lbs) to lose once all the water weight is out of me.
- My feet look normal again and my rings are back on my finger.
- Overhearing a young guy at Tesco on a crowded Saturday shouting in frustration "See, THIS is why I do my shopping online!!"
- Not having to pay for parking at Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
- Mia saying "I love you" to me and asking for "tuddles".
- Jack telling me that I'm his best mummy.
- I've got a bad cold (I think) and feel pretty rough. I'm very afraid of swine flu, not for me, but for Isla.
- The weather. Apparently summer's over now.
- The distinct lack of anything interesting on television lately.
- Smoked brie from Sainsburys. It doesn't taste of smoke and the brie itself isn't very nice. Definitely give this one a miss.
- There are things I need to do/plant in the veg patch, but the weather won't let me. The veg patch taunts me from the kitchen window daily.
- Not getting around to booking that last pedicure before Isla arrived.
- Still having to wear maternity clothes.