Mark tagged me on this meme, and not having the imagination to come up with an interesting post today on my own, I shall respond to this instead.
5 CDs in your Player
CDs are like SO last year. Plus, I'm a cheapskate so I tend to get most of my music through friends in that newfangled mp3 format. Let's see...here are five recent(ish) albums on my iPod:
- Lemon Jelly "'64-'95"
- Snow Patrol "Final Straw"
- Kaiser Chiefs "Employment"
- Athlete "Tourist"
- Fatboy Slim "Palookaville"
5 Movies You've watched Recently
This implies that we've actually a) been able to get out to the cinema without the baby and b) have time to watch a film. Here's a list of the one film we've seen in the cinema since Jack's birth and the rest have been on DVD or television:
- Revenge of the Sith (our one outing to the cinema!)
- LOTR: Return of the King
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (This was the first time I'd ever seen it, and I've never read the book. No, seriously.)
- Matrix Revolutions (second attempt, managed to fall asleep again before it ended)
- and um...we've got around 4 films on Sky+ that we keep meaning to watch. Does that count?
5 Nice Things That Happened To You Lately
- Mom and Dad coming to visit.
- Jack's naming day.
- I still managed to lose 2 lbs. last week, even though I stuffed my face with cakes on Sunday.
- We bought a new car. When I say "we", I mean "Paul", and when I say "car", I mean "MPV" (which is most certainly not a minivan nor a station wagon, thank you very much).
- All of our lunch dates - we're so popular, doncha know.
5 MP3s on your playlist
First five songs on the iPod's "Assorted" list:
- Outkast "Hey Ya!"
- Fatboy Slim "Slash Dot Com"
- Snow Patrol "Run"
- Lemon Jelly "'79 AKA The Shouty Track"
- Kaiser Cheifs "Everyday I Love You Less and Less"
5 Friends You're Passing This To
Anyone who reads this is more than welcome to take part. :)
Post a Comment