signs you need help
I know I'm a sad, sad person because:
- I hate everyone on Big Brother this year, and yet I still watch it nightly.
- I've ordered a t-shirt after having seen it on Diarmuid Gavin recently.
- I'm pleased that I've got a big jar of Welsh's grape jelly at home so I can make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- I've asked more than one person to bring me maple syrup when they come visit in September.
- I'm really excited that the Star Wars trilogy is coming out on DVD.
- I'm really excited that we've decided to make a roast chicken dinner on Sunday.
- Why are most of these about food?
- I've still got an episode of ER to watch on our TiVo.
- And television?
I'm not proud, but at least I'm happy. I'm a simple gal, really.