I haven't done this in ages - it's the Friday Five!
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
ER. I think we're almost caught up now as it was a St. Patrick's Day episode.
2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem?
The conference call I had with a product manager in Florida. We told him months ago that we couldn't do a certain document for this project. The project is now wrapping up and due to ship in two weeks. He now wants the document and couldn't quite figure out why this is a problem. I'd be upset, but the poor kid is 17 and still lives with his mother (or at least that's what I assume).
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?
Paul complimented himself by typing "I am so great" repeatedly in MSN Messenger. I said, "I'd argue, but it's true."
4. What was the last thing you threw away?
The conference call details.
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?
Blogger to write this entry. Duh.
Post a Comment