Jeni tagged me on this one. Feel free to participate on your blog if you're so inclined. If you don't have a blog, why not bring this up in conversation with a workmate or loved one? If you're unemployed/work from home and have no loved ones, perhaps you could strike up a chat with a stranger on your next outing. People love that sort of thing.
Right so, six weird things about me:
- I like plastic cheese and have a slice on my bagel almost every morning. There is nothing finer in a grilled cheese sandwich.
- I have eleven active email addresses. I regularly use five of them.
- I can't drink plain milk, warm or cold.
- I can't sleep in the nude. I think this may be too much information.
- Whenever I get into a lift/elevator, I'm always secretly relieved when the doors open. I have a fear of dropping lifts, particularly when I'm in one.
- I've never had a cavity. In my teeth, that is.