A friend of mine just sent me a blurb about the latest Harry Potter book, containing revelations from JK Rowling herself. In response, I sent him this message.
Other revelations in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix:
- Hermione's tangled hairdo? A home perm gone really wrong. Uses the "I'm a witch and shouldn't have neat hair" excuse to not do anything about it.
- That is a wand in Harry's pocket AND he is glad to see you.
- Chocolate Frogs make excellent laxatives.
- Not only does the sorting hat yell out which house you should belong to, it now also tells everyone your sexual preference.
- Neville's clumsiness is a result of several years of crack abuse.
- Hagrid is just "big boned".
- Post owls are really budgies in big fluffy bird suits. Real owls kept clawing the children's eyes out.
- There is no spell in the world that will rid us of Celine Dion. None. We're all doomed.
Anyone heard any other rumours about this book?