I am ridiculously tired today. Like someone put lithium in my tea this morning tired. My limbs are heavy, I can't concentrate, and if I closed my eyes right now, I'd be snoring in another 20 seconds. I have no idea why; it's as if someone woke me at 2am and made me go to the office.
Just to keep myself amused and awake, here's the Friday Five:
1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Sushi (it is NOT raw fish, you people!) and as my friend Paul G. knows well, plastic cheese slices on a bagel.
2. What food do you hate that most people love?
Raw celery. I know Paul and I were made for each other 'cos he also hates celery.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Kylie Minogue. It's those teeth. Brrrr.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
Hmm not everyone likes George Clooney, I suppose.
5. What popular trend baffles you?
The Atkins craze. If carbs (like rice) make you fat, why are Asians generally slimmer and less prone to obesity-related diseases than Westerners?
Post a Comment