Pages

Wednesday, 12 March 2008

maybe it was for good behaviour?


So I was changing Mia's nappy yesterday and I noticed something glittering in the morning light. Wondering what sort of sparkly food item I gave her on Monday, I inspected her nappy more closely (because mothers are brave like that.) Shining brightly in her nappy was a tiny gold star. She must have picked it out of Liz's carpet on Monday (craft making fodder) and thought it looked tasty enough to eat.

You can tell that I'm a 2nd time mum because a) I didn't think twice about poking around my daughter's nappy and b) the fact that she ingested an inedible decoration didn't alarm me. Oh and c) I blogged about it rather than rush her to the emergency room.

No comments: