I'm feeling so lazy lately, and as everyone I know reads this blog, I figured it would save a lot of effort if I answer some frequently asked questions here. I also have a grocery list ready to go if anyone fancies going to the supermarket for me. No? Just thought I'd ask. Anyhoo.
- The bum is better, thanks. Still can't sit properly, though.
- 33 weeks on Saturday.
- Yes, you can buy pink things for the baby.
- Seriously, you can. Stop asking.
- I thought I was going to just use red gingham and/or polka dots in the nursery, but now I'm really favouring the vintage rose look.
- No, our bedroom's not done yet.
- Jack doesn't really understand the concept of a forthcoming sibling. I think he'd prefer it if Bob the Builder, Fireman Sam, or Thomas the Tank Engine moved in with us.
- Home water birth with an independent midwife. I'm hoping that my dog will keep me relaxed and pain-free.
- Yes, we have a name. No, I won't tell you what it is - but we'd love to hear your guesses.
Yawn...time to start maternity leave. Wake me when I go into labour.
Post a Comment