- It's perfectly okay to dance around in your underwear and in fact, this should be done at least once every single day.
- No matter how silly anyone else thinks it is, never let anything stop you from laughing. And laughter is best when done with mild hysteria whilst rolling about on the floor.
- There is no taste combination that is too weird and not worth trying at least once.
- Bubbles are really, really exciting. Look, bubbles! BUBBLES!!!!
- All animals must be greeted with a hearty hello, even if you see them from your car.
- Never let the lack of lyric knowledge prevent you from singing a song. Alternatively, just keep repeating whatever lyrics you do know.
- Forget Michelin stars - things covered in chocolate, deep-fried, and/or covered in ketchup are where it's at.
- If you're ever questioned about why you're doing something that someone else may not approve of, answer with: "Because I am." And say it like they're a total idiot for asking.
- Whenever you're going down a hill in a car, shout out "WHEEEEEEEE!"
- Cutlery is always optional.
- It's okay to cry.
Wednesday, 6 July 2011
lessons i need to learn from my kids
How To Make Your Life More Carefree and Enjoyable, by Jack, Mia, and Isla:
at 9:10 am