I am going to name and shame all of the unfinished business in my life at this point in time, with the hope that it will motivate me to get
- Training for a 5k in July.
- Four knitting projects, one of which was started when I was pregnant with Mia.
- Sewing projects: a banner for Jack's swimming badges and bibs for Isla. Should probably learn how to sew first. Good thing I bought all those "Learn to Sew" books that are sitting unopened on my overcrowded bookshelf. Which leads me to...
- ...read the stack of books on my nightstand and bookshelf.
- Lose the two stone I've been meaning to lose for about, oh, 7 years now.
- Project Declutter: may require a skip/dumpster. Or three.
- Finish the scrapbooks I started for the kids. Make that, finish Mia's, start Jack and Isla's.
- Do something with that belly cast from my Isla bump. I've got great ideas for it and all the materials. That's a start, right?
- Construct bird-proof cages for my vegetable plants. I was going to start that this morning, but then I decided that sitting on the sofa with a latte sounded a little nicer.
- Laundry. See above.
- Sort out the garden. Specifically, dig up the weed-infested rockery. Am considering starting a new trend: Concrete Garden Hills.
- Watch and review several DVDs for Think Parents.
- Similarly, write up the California trip blog posts that are still sitting in draft form.
- Do something about the freelance journalism idea. Like, maybe, WRITE SOMETHING?
Was that supposed to make me feel better? My tummy hurts now. I'd better make another latte.