i should be in bed
A bit of fun 'cos I can't think of anything to blog about. Tagged by Miss Kitty:
Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. [Lisa's note: I don't do tagging, so if you're reading this and are thinking to yourself "Ooh. I wanna do this.", go for it.]
1. What do you really really want right now?
Sleep. Lots of it. And then perhaps a nap, followed by a doze.
2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
A baby or toddler because man, what a fantastic life. People feed you, you sleep whenever you want, and you think stuff like paper towel tubes are really, really cool. And tasty.
3. How are you feeling now?
Full of curry.
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Home. Oh hey, I'm going there on Thursday. Well, that's sorted then.
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? I've changed this question to: If you were a Krispy Kreme doughnut, which one would you be?
Something covered in nuts with a squidgy middle.
6. Do you want more children?
Mine or other people's? No to both.
7. Do you think religion is redundant?
Religion is necessary for some people, and I respect that.
8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
My kids because they are damn funny. When they're not screaming and dripping snot, that is.
9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Confess what? About that killing spree back in '72? No, that would definitely create a really awkward moment. I'm really in touch with this whole etiquette thing.
10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
a) She's one of the few people around me who appreciates the finer things in life such as Peanut Butter Cups.
b) She's an Aries. All the cool chicks are Aries.
c) She organised some kick-ass games for my baby shower, and didn't make any of us eat baby food.
11. What are the requirements that you wish of your other half?
Own teeth, own hair, has a job, doesn't live with his mother.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
The chav a-hole who took the last parent/child parking spot at Tesco the other day.
13. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
I'd buy you lunch, and maybe even dessert too.
14. What would you wanna be remembered for after you're dead?
My tombstone should read: "She emigrated, she birthed, she made really good brownies."
15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
The fact that I dwell on the ridiculous for far too long.
16. What would you most want to achieve right now?
Right now? Not forgetting to pack anything important.
17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happiness - everyone's.
18. If there's one thing in your life you wanted to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Learn a third language.
19. What do you see yourself as in the next 10 years?
Middle-aged and writing angry letters to the Daily Mail.
20. If you were an animal, what would you be?
My dog, definitely. He's awake something like 10 minutes out of the day, and that's only to eat.